Caution! This bed has a very high power, it can damage the electronics or the power supply if it is not dimensioned correctly.
We advise to regulate the power by firmware adjusting this line:
#define MAX_BED_POWER 255 // limits duty cycle to bed; 255=full current 127= 50%
So it doesn't overload the power supply.
All features similar to MK2 24 Volt
- Heatbed with 3mm aluminum core. You can print directly on the heatbed, the glass is recommended but not mandatory
- The metallic side is the top print side and the black side is the bottom side. We recommend insulating the bottom side with Thermal Insulator
- Operate at 24 Volt
- A central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three point mounting
- Large solder pads
- 1 layer 35μm copper
- Maximum temperature rating: 180ºC
- Size: 328x328mm
- Effective size: 300x300mm
- Distance between corner orifices for bolts: 320mm