This is a tough thin plastic film that adheres to the printing base or hot bed.
It is designed with a special material in which the printed pieces adhere very tightly, plus its finely rough texture helps. Once the printing is finished, the piece is removed without leaving any residues or marks. No lacquer or adhesives are required for its use.
- Can be used directly on hot aluminium beds, type MK3
- It is compatible with cold base for materials such as PLA and even PETG.
- Can easily be cut with a cutter or scissors to suit smaller surfaces or rounded edges.
- Placed on a metal sheet or strip, is where its characteristics stand out, as the pieces stick very well in the print and folding a little the whole also come off easily.
How to get the perfect adhesion to avoid warping and remove the part easily once the print is finished:
- Correctly calibrate the first layer, avoiding excessive sticking or the head touching the surface to avoid damage.
- Use the lowest temperature of the material for the hot bed, as temperatures favour adhesion, very high temperatures can cause the piece to become very sticky.
- Use a flexible base to help remove the part.