This printing base is a glass with microporous coating that increases adherence. Also, you do not need clamps for placement.
- Great adhesion: it is covered by microporous coating, which has an adhesion during printing. Once it cools, it's easy to take off.
- Superplanitud of surface, fast and uniform heating.
- Durability: the special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and is capable of working at 400ºC
- Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean with alcohol/water.
- Size: 310x310x4mm
- Weight: 962 gramos
- One of its two faces has an adhesive to be able to install it in the warm bed.
Temperature ranges (may vary according to brands):
- ABS: 90-120ºC
- PLA: 50-70ºC
- PETG: 50-70ºC
- Flexible Filament: 50-70ºC
- PC: 100-120ºC
- Nylon: 90-120ºC
- PP: 100-120ºC
- Properly level the warm bed before printing.
- Prevent the nozzle from directly touching the surface of the glass.
- Clean the surface with alcohol or water before using it, and when needed.