- Compatible with accessories for Arduino MEGA. Atmega2560 and Atmega32u2 processors are compatible with all RAMPS type firmware.
- Crystals for USB and processor (sync time at 10ppm).
- 3 thermistor taps + 4th thermistor circuit for ZProbe.
- 4 Trinamic TMC2130 motor drivers up to 1/256th microstepping (2 Z connectors for dual Z printer designs).
- SPI control for controllers instead of PWM.
- Microstepping mode configured by the processor via firmware (SPI, no jumpers needed).
4 Power Drivers (extruder, bed, 2 low power (fan)):
- Low resistance MOSFETs for operation without overheating.
- LED indicators.
- The fans are regulated by the processor, being able to control their power, they work at 5V.
- 2 power input lines.
- 12-15A heated bed at 24V (with dedicated 15A fuse).
- Main power supply 10A 12-24V: motor, logic and fan (5A special fuse) + extruder (5A dedicated fuse)
- Integrated SMPS for the 5 V, from the motors, the logic and the fans.
- Provides 5V power to the fans
- 4 pin motor zprobe male Molex, 5057-9404
- Molex 5057-9403 3-pin fan connector
- 2-pin thermistor, Molex 5057-940