Printing base for 3D printers with great fixation. It is a sheet of spring steel with Ultem (PEI) coating applied.
It has excellent quality, which guarantees exceptional flatness and high resistance to oxidation.
- Never warp or rust.
- Easy to get the first layer well adhered even for a new user.
- Flexible, easy placement and adheres very well to magnets.
- It adapts to a wide variety of filaments, especially for PLA.
- To detach the pieces once they have cooled, you simply have to bend the sheet a little and the pieces separate.
- Great temperature performance, once printing is finished, you don't have to wait long for it to cool down.
- It has one side with a "rough" finish and another matte. Both can be used.
- Spring steel sheet, with Ultem1000 (PEI) coating.
- Amber colour.
- Made in Europe.
- The foil is flat, flexible, rust-proof and adheres very well to magnets.
- thickness of 0.5mm - 0.4mm approx.
The manufacturer recommends printing at the following temperatures:
- PLA - 60ºC
- HTPLA - 60ºC
- PETG - 70-80ºC
- PCTG - 70-80ºC
- ABS - 100ºC
Product Usage Guidelines
Care must be taken with the first layer, otherwise the material can stick too much to the surface and be damaged. Lacquer can be used before printing as a protective layer.
To separate the pieces we must ensure that the temperature of the sheet is room temperature (below 30ºC) before removing the pieces. If you remove it when it is hot, you are more likely to damage the surface.