Innovatefil PAHT is a
polyamide-based filament with great mechanical resistance and toughness
and excellent performance at high temperatures, especially indicated
for industrial applications and for pieces that will have an end use,
such as bearings or gears.
• Easy to print.
• Temperature resistance up to 120 ° C
• Tensile strength up to 85 MP
• High mechanical resistance and toughness
• Great adhesion between layers regardless of print position
• No warping
• Good resistance to moisture absorption (<0.3% 23-24h). For this, the requirement is to be protected at all times, once not in used. 75% reduction in water uptake compared to PA 6.
• Great surface on printing pieces.
• Supports dual printing with support materials like Innovatefil HYDROSOLUBLE
|Print Settings (As reference)|
|Printing temperature||250ºC - 280ºC|
|Heated Bed||Needed >70|