Nema17 - 17HS Series Stepper Motor - 2 Phase Hybrid Stepper Motor
Click Image for Gallery
4 Different Sizes:
- 17HS3401: Compact Size, ideal for applications where you need lightweight, as mobile extruders, or other cases that works with low loads as CNC lasers, plotters and others.
- 17HS4401: Compact and powerful, ideal for 3D printers in medium size, and also for small CNC machines and robotics in general. This one is the most used size.
- 17HS8401: A little more power, suitable for bigger 3D printers or medium CNC machines.
- 17HS6401: Much power keeping the Nema 17 format, recommended for big CNC machines or giant 3D printers.
- Each motor includes 1 meter of wire with dupont connector at its end.
- The shaft motor is D type, which eases the use of pulleys or couplers.
Nominal electrical specifications:
|Model||Step Angle (deg)||Motor Length (mm)||Rated Current (A)||Phase resistence (ohm)||Phase inductance (mH)||Holding Torque (N·cm min)||Detent Torque (N·cm max)||Rotor Inercia (g·cm2)||Number of wires||Motor weight (g)|
1 Piece with 1m wire