Nozzles perform the function of extrusion of melted plastic in 3D printing process.
They are compatible with our hotends and popular V5, V6 and its variations.
- High Speed Flow: The 3 holes facilitate the fusion of material, which can increase the speed and precision of printing. Only by replacing the nozzle will you be able to achieve more flow, resulting in being able to print faster at the same temperature or at lower temperatures obtaining greater flow.
- High precision: The inner surface of the nozzle is smooth and free of burrs, with good thermal conductivity to make printing smooth and more precise.
- Durable Brass Material: They are made of premium brass which is wear and heat resistant. The working temperature is less than 300 ℃.
- Material: Brass and red copper
- Diameter: 0.6 mm
- Weight: 1.9g
- Thermal conductivity: 105W /m.k
- Hardness: 3.0 Mohs
- Maximum printing temperature: 300ºC
- Thermal expansion coefficient: 18.0 μ m/m.ºC