OVM20 Lite - Arduino Board + Ramps + 4x DRV8825 all in one - Staticboards
This board is ideal if you are mounting a 3D printer and you do not want to complicate your life.
It is the natural evolution of the Arduino Mega + RAMPS 1.4 SB. A solution with all the integrated components.
With this plate you’ll save having to buy the Arduino Mega 2560, plus 1.4 RAMPS, and having to connect a pair of drivers for step by step motors.
With OVM20 you have everything in one board.
For the Marlin firmware, the board is a RAMPS 1.4. The pins and connectors coincide precisely, and are 100% compatible
Download the Marlin, and select the plate
# define BOARD_RAMPS_14_EFB
It’s the setup that comes by default.
With this you can configure the Marlin as if it was a RAMPS 1.4 with an extruder, a layer fan, and a warm bed.
Static boards philosophy is to select the quality components. That’s why both the power connectors and the transistors are branded.
Selected to withstand hours of continuous printing, without having to worry that the connectors melt, burn, and have an accident.
- Design 100% compatible with Arduino Mega 2560 + RAMPS 1.4
- 100% compatible with Marlin firmware versions
- Based on the Atmega 2560 micro of 8-bit
- Compatible with all available LCD screens for 1.4 RAMPS
- Molex power connectors, designed to withstand the necessary current
- Support for 1 extruder
- Support for 1 hot bed
- STP200N3LL MOSFETs transistors rated for 120A
- Ultra-low resistance MOSFETs (barely heated after hours of use)
- Additional MOSFET for layer fan (controlled by Marlin)
- 2 additional connectors for extruder fan and for extra fan
- 4 DRV8825 integrated drivers for bipolar stepper motors
- Special design to improve the heat dissipation of the drivers in the plate
- Double connector for the Z-axis motor (not need to solder additional connectors)
- 1 single turn potentiometer (easier to calibrate)
- Manufactured in 4 copper layers
- Branded Linear Voltage Regulator
- General filtering capacitor with 820uF
- Connector for two thermistors, with additional 10uF capacitor filtering
- Includes the popular CH340g chip to connect the USB serial port
- Micro usb connector for easy access
- Side reset button (does not protrude from the board)
- Quartz clock (Best Precision at 16Mhz)
- Protection flyback diodes in hot bed, extruder and hood fan
- Supports maximum 12V input voltage
- It includes black anodized aluminum heat sinks
- Black design with blue LEDs