PLA Filament Easy Printing - 1,75mm - ALL COLORS Materials 3D - 450g - 3D850
Filament based on PLA 3D850.
Its main features are its ease of printing and ceramic finish.
It is suitable for contact with food.
It does not generate warping and ithas excellent adhesion to bed and between layers.
This material provides your parts: very good dimensional stability, stiffness, heat resistance, and a thin and shiny surface finish, hardly improved.
Thanks to its rapid crystallization, you can print faster without deformation and with precise details.
- Extruder temperature: 190ºC - 230ºC
- Bed temperature: Does not need (if applicable 50ºC y 70ºC)
- Easy printing
- No warping
- Suitable for contact with food
- High quality surface finish and shine
- Excellent strength and stiffness
- Fast crystallization
- Density: 1,24 g/cm2
- Fusion temperature: 165ºC – 180ºC
- Heat distortion temperature: 144ºC
- Tensile strength: 9,500 (65.5) Mpa
All coils have individual case and are vacuum packed with a sachet of silica gel desiccant inside
Diameter 1,75mm ±0.02mm
|Print Settings (As reference)|
|Printing temperature||190ºC - 230ºC|
|Heated Bed||Off - 70 ºC|
|Layer Fan||Yes - Recomended|