The Sakata MAGIC+ range has a greater amount of glitter, so the effect is much more pronounced than the normal magic colors, with this extra shine your pieces will not go unnoticed.
PLA (polylactic acid) is a biodegradable polymer derived from renewable resources. It has gained much popularity in 3D printing.
Raw Material: IngeoTM NatureWorks PLA 3D850*
Extrusion temperature of about 180 °C - 210 °C
Recommended temperature hot bed 0 - 60ªC
(*: NatureWorks and IngeoTM are registered trademarks of NatureWorks LLC
- Excellent performance in both tensile strength and impact, with the advantage over the ABS which has lower thermal contractions and does not produce "warping".
- Biodegrable material made from vegetable products and with low odor emision.
- High resistance to temperature (110-120 degrees) so you can replace the ABS in many applications.
- You can print without heated bed.
- Quick crystallisation allowing higher printing speeds, also you will get more accurate parts.
1.75 mm - 0.03 ±
Diameter: 195 mm
Height: 70 mm
Diameter central hole: 53 mm
Gross weight: 1.2 kg
Net weight: 1 kg
Coil vacuum packed with desiccant
For smooth printing we recommend the use of 0.6 mm nozzles.
|Print Settings (As reference)|
|Printing temperature||190ºC - 220 ºC|
|Heated Bed||No - 60 ºC|
|Layer Fan||Yes, highly recommended.|
|Material||PLA Ingeo 3D850|
Top Positive & Critical Reviews
Top Positive Reviews
Author: Antonio Gonzalez
Buen producto, tal y como se muestra en la foto, entrega muy rápida, contento con la compra
Top Critical Reviews
Author: Jose Espinosa
El Magic plata no lo puedo imprimir. Se atasca nada más ponerlo. He probado con boquilla nueva y sigue atascando.