Teflon tube with internal diameter 1.9mm, for 1.75mm filament.
The inner walls of the tube are very smooth, which guarantees a high control over the flow.
Due to its internal diameter of 1.9mm it is used for direct extruders, not recommended for use in bowden extruders.
- It is made of polytetrafluoroethylene resin by pressing.
- Excellent resistance to high and low temperatures: it is not affected by the temperature change, having a wide temperature range: -190 °C and +280 ºC.
- The sliding surface: solid materials can not adhere to its surface.
- It has the smallest coefficient of friction in plastic, it is an ideal oil-free lubricant material.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion: resistant to all types of strong acids (including regia water), strong oxidants, reducing agents and various organic solvents, in addition to the fusion of alkali metals, fluorinated media and sodium hydroxide above 300 °C.
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric aging: resistant to radiation and has low permeability. Long-term exposure to atmospheric agents does not alter its surface and maintains its performance.