This board has been designed to replace the board included as standard in some 3D printers such as the Ender 3, includes the new TMC2209 controllers with the ability to detect step loss or use the source without sensors. It is a powerful and quiet board.
- Cortex-M3 Series STM32F103RCT6 ARM Controller with 32-bit main frequency 72 MHz Chip.
- Includes Marlin 2.0 already installed for testing.
- PCB designed for thermal optimization.
- Compatible with 12v and 24v.
- Compatible with Bltouch, 3Dtouch, RGB and other functions.
- UART mode integrated with the TMC2209
- Reserve expansion ports for TMC2209 pins to make it easier for users to use DIAG instead of Endstop