The SKR mini E3 SKR mini E3 V2.0, evolution of the SKR mini E3 V1.2, is a board specially designed for the Ender3 3D printer, which can perfectly replace the original board.
- Size: 100.75x70.25mm
- Microprocessor: ARM Cortex-M3 STM32F103RCT6 chip with 32-bit CPU 72MHZ
- Input voltage: 12/24V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Controller: TMC2209 with UART mode
- Connections for the two Z axis motors
- Onboard EEPROM: 24C32
- Pins for: BLTouch, detection of filament presence, and others.
- Two ports for CNC fans.
- More space between the controller chips and the other components, to ensure better heat dissipation.
- Increase the number of layers of the plate to 4, so that it improves heat dissipation and prevents interferences.
Links of interest: