3D printer board compatible with 12 and 24v, uses the powerful ARM cortex-M3 CPU 32-bit processor, and is compatible with Marlin 2.0 onwards.
The mini version of the SKR series, is the cheapest and simplest of all, but despite its small price and size offers great features, such as compatibility through the board with UART controllers such as the TMC2208 and TMC2209, compatibility with 12 and 24v, and warm bed through an external mosfet module.
- Processor: ARM cortex-M3 CPU.
- Voltage: 12v or 24v.
- Size: 90*70mm.
- Number of supported controllers: 4.
- Outputs: 1 hot bed (through external mosfet), 1 heater, 1 fan.
- It admits Step/dir, and UART.
- You can select 5v input, between external (USB) and internal.
- 4-layer PCB.
- Micro SD card included.