3D printer board compatible with 12 and 24v, uses the powerful ARM cortex-M3 CPU 32-bit processor, and is compatible with Marlin 2.0 onwards.
Compatible with virtually all controllers, which exist to date, as it can be configured with STEP/DIR, SPI or UAR controllers.
- Processor: ARM cortex-M3 CPU.
- Voltage: 12v or 24v.
- Size: 110*85mm.
- Number of supported controllers: 5.
- Outlets: 1 hot bed, 2 heaters, 1 fan.
- Removable fuses.
- It admits Step/dir, SPI and UAR.
- You can select 5v input, between external (USB) and internal.
- 4-layer PCB.
- Micro SD card included.