The 1.4 TURBO version is similar to 1.4, but with a 20% more powerful processor, 120 MHz instead of 100.
The SKR V 1.4 plate is the successor to the popular SKR 1.3, it incorporates all the features of its previous model improving key points such as
- Support for up to 4 fans (1 of them adjustable)
- Direct wifi compatibility.
- Closed-loop motor compatibility.
- Double connection for Z-axis motors.
- Support for RGB lights
3D printer board compatible with 12 and 24v, uses the powerful ARM cortex-M3 CPU 32-bit processor, and is compatible with Marlin 2.0 onwards.
Compatible with virtually all controllers, which exist to date, as it can be configured with STEP/DIR, SPI or UAR controllers.
- Processor: ARM cortex-M3 CPU.
- Voltage: 12v or 24v.
- Size: 110*85mm.
- Number of supported controllers: 5.
- Outlets: 1 hot bed, 2 heaters, 1 fan.
- Removable fuses.
- It admits Step/dir, SPI and UAR.
- You can select 5v input, between external (USB) and internal.
- 4-layer PCB.
- Micro SD card included.