TFT35 SPI, a medium size 3D printer screen.
The TFT35 SPI display can work directly with Manta M4P/M5P/M8P + CB1 v2.2 without the need for additional modules.
Due to the absence of an FPC IPS interface on the PI4B adapter, when using TFT 35 SPI with the PI4B + CB1 v2.2 adapter, it still requires an IO2
- It uses SPI connection for the LCD, and I2C is used for the touch. The touch screen is controlled by the motherboard chip, which significantly reduces its cost.
- It connects to the motherboard via the FPC cable.
- Designed with the XH2.54 terminal.
- Color display, easy-to-read data, and easier-to-execute operations, significantly improving the Klipper firmware user experience.
- Product Dimensions: 98x56mm
- Mounting dimensions: 98x56mm
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Logic voltage: DC 3.3V
- Screen size: 3.5 inches
- Resolution: 480x320px
- Controller IC for SPI display: ILI9488
- Controller IC for Touch: NS2009
More info here.