Version V1.2 Fysetc
Super silent drivers from Trinamic brand.
Version for SPI, is designed for advanced users who know the Marlin firmware and want to test the new features.
The special pins have output at the bottom, so the SPI can be configured using the internal wiring on boards such as the SKR 1.4 or others.
Includes 1 driver + 1 extra long heatsink.
- Based on the TMC2130 chip from Trinamic
- This version comes prepared for SPI (only for advanced users)
- Resistances of 0 ohm in the configuration jumpers.
- Supports 1.2A RMS continuously
- Stealthchop technology to work silently
- Spreadcycle technology to work faster with more power
- Smart energy measurement
- Detection of intelligent stallGuard limit switches
- Warning of preheating
- Intelligent energy saving coolStep
- By default it uses 16 microsteps, with 256 interpolated steps (each micro step is executed in 16 micro/micro steps)
- Includes an extra long anodized heatsink to improve the temperature performance
- Designed in a 4 layer plate for maximum heat dissipation