Current Version 1.0
The TMC2226 is an ultra quiet motor controller for two phase stepper motors.
The sophisticated StealthChop2 guarantees quiet operation, maximum efficiency and the best torque from the motor.
- 2-phase stepper motors up to 2.8A coil current (peak), 2A RMS
- STEP / DIR interface with 8, 16, 32 or 64 pin micro step configuration
- Smooth running 256 microsteps with MicroPlyer™ interpolation
- Quiet operation of the StealthChop2 ™ motor
- Highly dynamic SpreadCycle ™ motor control
- StallGuard4™ Load and Loss Detection for StealthChop
- CoolStep™ current control for energy savings of up to 75%
- Low RDSon, low heat LS 170mΩ and HS 170mΩ (typical at 25°C)
- Voltage range 4.75… 29V DC
Enlaces de interés: