TPU 3D filament - Flexible - deformable - 1.75mm - 1kg
The flexible TPU filament is a filament with excellent mechanical properties.
Thermoplastic polyurethane is characterized by its high resistance to abrasion, oxygen, ozone and low temperatures. This combination of properties makes thermoplastic polyurethane an engineering plastic; for this reason, it is used in special applications.
- High resistance to wear and abrasion.
- High tensile and tear strength.
- Very good damping capacity.
- Very good flexibility at low temperatures.
- High resistance to fats, oils, oxygen and ozone.
- She's tenacious.
- Excellent elastic recovery.
- Light fastness (aliphatic).
1.75 mm ± 0.05
Net weight: 1 kg
Coil vacuum packed with desiccant
|Print Settings (As reference)|
|Printing temperature||215ºC - 230 ºC|
|Heated Bed||No - 70 ºC|
|Layer Fan||Not needed|