ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a connected new world. It offers a complete, stand-alone Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing you to host the application or download all Wi-Fi networking features from another application processor.
ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to integrate with sensors and other specific application devices through its GPIOs with minimal front-load development and minimal runtime. Its high degree of chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry. It is designed to occupy a minimum PCB area.
- Operating voltage: 4.5 V-5.5 V (3.3 v LDO regulator on board)
- Operating current: 300mA (LDO regulator can supply)
- Selectable working mode: on-board toggle switch. UART side for serial debugging TTL by means of commands, PROG for firmware programming
- USB to Serial TTL Chip: CH340G
- Logical level: 3.3 V
- Applications: home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control
- Size: 5*1.4 cm/1.97" * 0.55