The Phaetus Rapido HF (High Flow) hotend has numerous features that make it an ideal hotend for high temperature, high speed and fiber filament printing.
Rapido hotend has a unque copper alloy cylindrical melting zone wrapped in a high-powered ceramic heating element so that it has a more uniform heating section and a shorter heat transfer path. Therefore, greater flow and heating efficiency can be achieved.
The thin-walled surgical-grade stainless steel heat breaker and three titanium screws make the entire structure more robust. With the heat sink firmly in place, the nozzle can be changed with one hand, and the heat breaker will not be easily damaged by collisions during printing.
The detachable groovemount adapter allows for dual use of groove mount and screw mount. The Rapido hotend has 16mm bolt circle diameter mounting screw hole same as the dragon hotend. Pre-set nozzle thread depth keeps leaks from happening again.
The rapido hotend has the same overall dimensions as the Volcano hotend with V6 or compatible nozzles installed by default. it can be used as a direct replacement for the Volcano hotend while having a higher flow rate (up to 45mm³/s) and the same extrusion accuracy than the Volcano.
- One-piece copper alloy design faster thermal conductivity: Cylindircal melting zone for copper alloys. Evenly heated thanks to cylindrical ceramic heating element.
- Heatsink: The thin-walled surgical-grade stainless steel heat breaker: three titaniym screws make the entire structure more robust.
Aluminium heatsink: ultra-thin metal wall.
Titanium allow screws: 1.5mm bolt circle diameter
- High-Flow and High-Speed.
- High Heater capacity: High power cylindrical ceramic heating element up to 115W.
24ºC-280ºC less than 51 seconds.
Two versions of the Rapido Plus Hotend:
- Rapido Plus Hotend HF (High Flow) (This article version):
The HF version of the Rapido Plus Hotend is equipped with one plated copper nozzle and one hardened steel nozzle (both 0.4 mm / 1.75 mm).
Print Flow between 20-30 mm³/s
- Rapido Hotend Plus UHF (Ultra High Flow):
The UHF version of the Rapido Plus hotend is equipped with a plated copper (0.4 mm) and a Volcano mouthpiece (0.6 mm).
The unique hotend and nozzle design allows quick switching between high-flow and ultra-high-flow nozzles.
Print Flow between >30 mm³/s. Up to 75 mm³/s.
- Rapido-hotend Pre-assembled x1
- Groove Mount Adapter x1
- M2.5x5 screws x4
- M2.5x8 screws x4
- Tube Collet with Clips x2
- T-V6 Plated Copper Nozzle 0.4 x1
- Hexagon Wrench kit x1
- HF Silicone Sock x1
- Thermistor extension cable x1
- Heater extension cable x1