The Stealthburner CAN Tool Board is a highly integrated printhead control board. Based on STM32F072, running Klipper firmware. Onboard TMC2209 stepper motor driver, AXL345 acceleration sensor, and other necessary interfaces. And comes with a 2.5m 4-core cable for easy out-of-the-box use.
- Based on STM32F072.
- Onboard 1M CAN transceiver.
- Onboard TMC2209.
- 2x 0.5A MAX PWM interface for controllable fan (default VIN power supply, 5V optional).
- 1x signal input interface (VIN power supply, with level conversion).
- 2x signal input and output interface (5V power supply, with pull-up resistor).
- 1X 5V single wire RGB interface (1A MAX).
- 1x 4A MAX PWM output for heating rod.
- 1x ADC interface for heating rod temperature acquisition.
- MX3.0 2X2 interface for power and CAN signal access.
- 1x Micro USB for firmware uploading.
- Comes with 2.5m 4-core cable, 2x16AWG+2x24AWG.
- Comes with terminal housing and wire crimping tabs.
More info here.