UCAN is a small open source USB to CAN adapter, compatible with CANable hardware. The UCAN is like a virtual serial port on the computer and acts as a serial line for the CAN bus interface. With the Candlelight alternative firmware, UCAN acts as the native CAN interface on Linux. The UCAN adapter is compatible with ARM-based embedded platforms such as the Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi Zero, ODROID, BeagleBone, etc. At the same time, it can also be used as a USB to CAN application in Klipper.
- Based on STM32F072.
- USB type C connection.
- CANable compatible.
- Support with CANable / CandleLight / Klipper firmware
- 3-pin screw terminal: CANH, CANL, GND
- Jumper to enter the bootloader for firmware updates.
- Supports CAN2.0A and B, baud rates up to 1M.
- Compatible with candleLigtht V1 hardware pin assignment.
- Native socketcan support with candleLight firmware.
- Headers to enter bootloader for firmware updates and SWD interface.
- Headers to CAN interface before transceiver.
- Headers to enable/disable terminationOn-board termination resistors2 (2x 59R) are used by default.
More info here.