SKR Pico is a motherboard designed for the Voron 0.1 printer.
- Main control chip: Raspberry Pi RP2040 dual-core ARM processor.
- Optimized Heat Sink: better heat dissipation and good-looking.
- Chip Capacitor: Adopting MURATA capacitor.
The fuse kit is consist of the holder and fuse. Easy to remove and install.
Type-C interface for main control communication.
- SKR Pico perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi: with Raspberry Pi board frame, Raspberry Pi can be installed directly on the Pico.
- Size: 85x56mm.
- Board layer: 4 layers.
- Power input: DC 12/24V.
- Logic voltage: 3.3V.
- Motor driver: 4x TMC2009 UART mode.
- Motor driver interface: X, Y, Z1, Z2, E
- Temperature sensor interface: TH0, THB, 2-way 100K NTC (RTD)