Dimafix, spray used by 3D printers with FFF technology and heated bed.
- Provides great grip between plastic and glass, so warping is not a problem even on large ABS parts.
- You can print on all kinds of thermoplastic materials.
- The adhesion property will be activated when the temperature of the HeatedBed is above 50ºC.
- As long as the bed is warm, the adhesive effect will work even on large prints.
- When the temperature of the hot bed drops (40-50ºC) the adhesion effect disappears and the piece comes off easily.
- It is soluble so it is easy to clean with just water.
- It has a long lifespan (more than 100 uses).
The purpose of Dimafix is to make the 3D printing process easier and more successful.
The first layers of the printing process will be fixed with a light spray of Dimafix on the printing surface at the point where the part will be printed. This avoids unwanted effects or deformations. Once the printing process is finished and the temperature of the hot bed is below 50ºC, the model can be removed without any effort and without the need for tools that damage the part.
Dimafix is dispensed in a spray can with an inner ball that helps prevent blockages at the nozzle. The spray capacity is 400ml, which provides a long product life because light spraying is only necessary in the area where the part will be printed.
Dimafix is a major breakthrough in the world of 3D printing.