- Integrate 2560 and Ramps 1.4 to one PCB, easier wiring and more stable.
- Use high quality 4-layer PCB.
- Use Marlin firmware, same configuration way as Ramps 1.4, it can replace Ramps 1.4 directly.
- Use special power chip, support 12V and 24V.
- Support a variety of stepper drivers.
- Available to work with many LCDs.
- Accept 24V input, reduce the heated bed current to 1/4 that solves the Mosfet heat problem efficiently.
- Available to connect external large stepper drivers.
- Retain Servos, AUX-1 and AUX-2 interface of Ramps 1.4, provide three 5V output and three 12V output interfaces.
- Ensure positive and negative connection is right before powering.
- No plugging and removing drivers and when powering, otherwise it will easily burn the drivers.
- No adjunsting the driver current whten the motors are running.
More info here.