- It is possible to print directly on it, but we recommend to use the antiwarping adhesive film for a better performance. Before gluing this film, wipe it with a cloth to remove any stains and make sure that the film sticks correctly.
- If you only use lacquer on the upper side, the result will be very similar to using glass, as the surface finish is very smooth and flat.
- It can be placed on already magnetised beds such as the Mk52, or on adhesive magnets.
If you need a custom size, please contact us, sheet cut by us with shears.
- Measurement and cutting is done by hand, so the piece can be +- 1mm the size selected approximately.
- In addition to cutting the edges are filed to avoid sharp edges, however handle with caution.
Note: This is a "raw" material, the color is irregular due to the material and the manufacturing process, it may have slight marks or stains.