- It is possible to print directly on it, but we recommend to use the antiwarping adhesive film for a better performance. Before gluing this film, wipe it with a cloth to remove any stains and make sure that the film sticks correctly.
- If you only use lacquer on the upper side, the result will be very similar to using glass, as the surface finish is very smooth and flat.
- It can be placed on already magnetised beds such as the Mk52, or on adhesive magnets.
If you need a custom size, please contact us, sheet cut by us with shears.
- Measurement and cutting is done by hand, so the piece can be +- 1mm the size selected approximately.
- In addition to cutting the edges are filed to avoid sharp edges, however handle with caution.
Note: This is a "raw" material, the color is irregular due to the material and the manufacturing process, it may have slight marks or stains.
Please measure carefully the surface of your hot bed before ordering, it can be cut to the size you need, if you do not find it in the options you can contact us so we can value it. This is a custom made item, therefore no returns will be accepted due to customer measurement errors.