MKS Robin WIFI is developed by Makerbase based on ESP8266 module, it is used on MKS Robin series motherboard for remote control and monitor.
- Automatic search after power on.
- Repeater/pronterface remote control instead of usb.
- With "MKS Plugin" (developed by Makerbase for Cura), cura remote control and transfer files (100kb/s).
- In development remote control of the browser of the PC or mobile phone and transfer of files.
- With "MKS CLOUD" app (developed by Makerbase), user can control and monitor the 3d printer in another city.