Super silent drivers from Trinamic brand.
Version for SPI, is designed for advanced users who know the Marlin firmware and want to test the new features.
The special pins have output on the bottom and top, so you can configure the SPI using external wiring, or with the new plates as the Ramps 1.6+ can be installed using the pins of the own board without external wiring.
Includes 1 driver + 1 extra long heatsink.
- Based on the TMC2130 chip from Trinamic
- This version comes prepared for SPI (only for advanced users)
- Resistances of 0 ohm in the configuration jumpers.
- Supports 1.2A RMS continuously
- Stealthchop technology to work silently
- Spreadcycle technology to work faster with more power
- Smart energy measurement
- Detection of intelligent stallGuard limit switches
- Warning of preheating
- Intelligent energy saving coolStep
- By default it uses 16 microsteps, with 256 interpolated steps (each micro step is executed in 16 micro/micro steps)
- Includes an extra long anodized heatsink to improve the temperature performance
- Designed in a 4 layer plate for maximum heat dissipation
Enlaces de interés:
If you buy 4 units in the same order we will add the wiring set for old electronics