This teflon tube stands out from others due to lower friction and tighter and more precise tolerances.
- It is made of polytetrafluoroethylene resin by pressing.
- Excellent resistance to high and low temperatures: it is not affected by the temperature change, having a wide temperature range: -190 °C and +280 ºC.
- The sliding surface: solid materials can not adhere to its surface.
- It has the smallest coefficient of friction in plastic, it is an ideal oil-free lubricant material.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion: resistant to all types of strong acids (including regia water), strong oxidants, reducing agents and various organic solvents, in addition to the fusion of alkali metals, fluorinated media and sodium hydroxide above 300 °C.
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric aging: resistant to radiation and has low permeability. Long-term exposure to atmospheric agents does not alter its surface and maintains its performance.
- Inner diameter: 2mm.
- Outer diameter: 4mm.
The price is per 10cm, if you want it cut to 70cm please select 7 units.
We can sell continuous pieces up to 25 meters.
Top Positive & Critical Reviews
Top Positive Reviews
Author: eduardo hernandez
Todo perfecto y el envió rápido.
Top Critical Reviews
Author: Roberto Pascual Gallego
Malo no lo siguiente