This hotend designed and manufactured by Trianglelab is comparable to a hybrid between the E3D V6 hotend and the Mosquito hotend:
- It has the format of the E3D v6 hotend, so it is compatible with all printers and adapters designed for this hotend.
- It includes a bimetal throat with the same thermal principle as the Mosquito, achieving a much higher thermal break than other popular models such as the V6.
Being so thin the heatsink is fragile, so it has a structural mechanical joint with the external part of the heatsink, avoiding the annoying movement of the heatsink block when changing nozzle, making this much easier.
- Mainly composed of silver-plated copper material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
- Compact and solid heater block, which makes the replacement of the mouthpiece more effective without grabbing the throat.
- The design of its heatsink performs thermal insulation.
- 0.1mm ultra-thin throat thickness.
- Internal roughness of the throat: Ra0.3, which guarantees a smooth movement of the filament.
- The compact and rigid design of the hotend guarantees the integrity of its components.
- Compatible with all filaments including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, Nylon, PEEK, PEI, and composites containing abrasive additives, such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten, and phosphorescent pigment.
Material: High strength and high conductivity silver plated copper, hexahedron hardened steel and high quality brass alloy.
- Hotend assembled with: Heatsink, throat, heating block and insulating sock.
- Set of allen keys and screws