DUAL P3STEEL by HTA3D - DIY Kit
► Structure made of Steel
► Dual bowden extruder, with diferent temperatures, you can combine materials and colors in one print
► Heated bed and layer fan
► Printing volume 200x200x200mm
► LCD 128x64 in your language, with SD card reader
► Updated Marlin 1.1.8
► Quick filament change command M600 or from the LCD, very useful for multi colour printing
► Semi auto platform leveling integrated on the LCD
► 30/33 Amperes Power Supply, with lighted switch and safety terminarls on the connections
► Assembly tutorial step by step on video
DUAL P3STEEL by HTA3D – DIY
This kit contains the necessary parts to build the P3STEEL redesigned by HTA3D.
Due to its performance this is the model we use for our printings.
Printing volume: 200x200x200 (XYZ).
Maximum printing speed recommended: 160x160x3 mm/s.
Compatible with all 1.75mm filaments that print under 300ºC (or 245ºC if you prefer the extruder with teflon).
Resolution: 6,25 microns in X and Y, 0.125 microns in Z.
Compatibility with nozzles from 0.2mm to 1mm (0.20 0.25 0.30 0.35
0.40 0.50 0.60 0.80 and 1.00). We recommend intermediate values if it
is your first 3d printer (0.4 is ideal).
Every axis has its endstop clearly indentified in its position. In addition, we use endstops with LED indicator, already welded and wired.
Cable holder chain for X axis.
F624zz bearings for the X and Y axis and tensioners.
Assembly instructions detailed on video (see tab "Assembly Tutorial").
No dead zones, such as the upper side of X axis generated in others versions
Fixed the problem with the nut that collided Y motor
Fixed the problem for which the belt of the Y axis stayed bad alligned and generated unwanted tensions
Changed the parts that fastened the Y carriage bearings for others that don't deform the bearings, they can't lave their position and they are easier to install.
HTA3D Dual Extruder:
Mk8 Pulley, made of stainless steel, provides a very accurate and powerful extrusion
Duañ Hotend V6, ensures greater control over temperature, as well as outstanding performance
Its location provides us a great advantage in Z and minimizes the oscillations
Layer fan included
Recommended retraction: from 3mm to 30mm/s
Y Carriage lightened:
Lightened the weight of this part, decreasing the weight in 300 grams.
The Heatbed is now easily calibrated using only one hand, and thanks to the self locking nuts it will stay calibrated during many printings
Filament support integrated:
This component is very important as it has a considerable impact on the print quality. Our system includes bearings 608ZZ, which avoids filament jerks and provides a fluid filament supply from start to finish
The electronic is protected from accidental contact, and well refrigerated thanks to a 6cm diameter fan.
Case for the LCD (LCD included):
Forget about having the printer attached to the computer, you will print independently and will have a total control over the printing.
Protector for the power supply terminals, with switch:
- We have taken care of every detail of this kit, so with
this simple component you can turn off and on the printer easily and
Dimensions and weight of the 3D Printer:
The weight of the printer may vary depending on the chosen components and extras. For a basic configuration the weight is approximately 12 kg.
The outer dimension of the printer is approximately: 47x38x60 cm (having into account a standar coil of filament). We have to bear in mind also that the Y axis (38cm) moves, so it needs some space at the rear and at the front of the printer.
1. Galvanized steel frame (3mm):
2. Theaded and Smooth Rod Kit:
3. Printed Parts:
5. Movement Kit:
6. Nuts and Bolts Kit:
Dimensions and weight of the packaging:
DWG - v1.02 - Parts for the Y-axis motor have been modified, now the belt can be removed more easily.
STL – v1.01 - Single extruder Version
STL – v1.02 - Single extruder Version - Compatible leadscrew pieces have been added and small tolerance corrections have been done
Marlin 1.1.0 RC2 - Filament presence sensor disabled - loaded by default
Marlin 1.1.0 RC2 - Filament presence sensor enabled
- We are manufacturers:
- Buying from us you make sure you are buying at the best price of the market, as you avoid intermediaries that make the product more expensive.
- We perform the quality control of our components and we choose the best manufacturers, priorizating national and European manufacturers.
- We choose the best components by default. This kit includes by default components such as:
- 30/33A Power Supply. Forget about cheap power supplies with insufficient power, that in the long run cause troubles.
- DRV8825 Drivers by default, in other kits the final cost if choosing this drivers increases, which are more silence and powerful that the A4988 drivers.
- LCD with graphics and text in your language*1, 128x64 pixels, backlit , with SD reader and potentiometer, by default.
- We take care of the last detail:
- LCD and Ramps 1.4 cases. You will avoid overheating problems thanks to the silence 6010 fan for the Ramps 1.4.
- Power Supply case with switch and terminals for the connections. It is not only a very practical improvement, but also it improves the security using the printer.
- Cable holder chain for X axis as default, it improves not only the aesthetic of the printer as it hides a great part of the wires, but also it prevents from pullings on the X axis wires.
- We offer the best Customer Support:
- For us the Customer Support starts before the purchase, the Assembly Video Tutorials are available so you can see the assembly process even before of the purchase, we don't hide anything from you.
- We send the electronic with the drivers calibrated and the firmware uploaded, without extra cost, in order to make the assembly easier.
- We answer any question before and after the purchase. Do you want to check it? We invite you to ask us any question you may have using our contact form, we will answer them as soon as possible.
- Secure shopping:
- We offer PayPal and RedSys as secure payment platforms. We don't charge commissions to use them, forget about unpleasant surprises.
- We work with the main transport companies, in a national and international level. We have the most competitive rates, and we package the products using first quality packaging so you don't need to worry about them. If any componet got damaged during the transport, we would replace it.
*1: We choose a language among the available, the customer can choose the language leaving a note on the purchase:
|* en English * pl Polish * fr French * de German * es Spanish * ru Russian * it Italian * pt Portuguese * pt-br Portuguese (Brazil) * fi Finnish * an Aragonese * nl Dutch * ca Catalan * eu Basque-Euskera * cn Chinese * jp Japanese (Katakana) * cz Czech|
Assembly Tutorial (Spanish with English subtitles):
Important: We recommend reading the instructions in this tab completely, in addition to following the assembly from here since we have included additional information to the videos.
- Thermistors have now dupont connector, no soldering required.
- Stepper motors include cable connector on base. In addition, we ship them with the wires in the correct order for Ramps 1.4. So you do not have to change the order.
- Marlin updated to 1.1.0 RC 7 version:
- Improved filament change system from the LCD or using command M600
- Bed leveling function optimized, get easily a perfect first layer.
- Small bugs fixed, now more information is displayed on the LCD.
Frequently asked questions:
- How all fans are connected to the printer?
Fans are connected as follows:
- Layer fan: connected to MOSFET module as indicated in the video
- Hotend fan: connected directly to 12V through the feeding of the module MOSFET as indicated in the video. This connection can be done as well connected to directly to the Power Supply.
- Electronics Fan: connected directly to the output of 12V in RAMPS (the connection we find down the X axis stepper driver) as shown on video. This connection can be done as well connected to directly to the Power Supply.
- The extruder motor does not move when I try to move it from the LCD.
Marlin has a protection to prevent accidental movement, so the extruder will not move with temperatures under 170°C. Try heating the hotend over this temperature and the extruder will move
Xmotor, Leadscrews version:
X idler, Leadscrews version:
Connection Diagram of RAMPS 1.4:
Order and Orientation of the Stepper Motor wires:
Keep the colour order of the wire; the RED wire goes DOWNWARDS when connecting to the RAMPS.
- Connect limit switches as indicated in the video or scheme, an incorrect connection can damage the Mega board.