The most significant features of 3DSteel V2
After the great reception of our 3DSteel, we are proud to present our new V2 version. In this version we wanted to offer all the best and most current components, presented in an easy to assemble, very complete, with the highest quality in all components and all at a very affordable price. We want to give special thanks to all customers who have accompanied us since our first P3steel in 2014 until today we present this kit with a spectacular performance.
Pre-assembled kit without welds
Fast and very easy assembly, which does not require knowledge of electronics or mechanics.
We have simplified the assembly by sending preassembled parts:
- Extruder fully assembled with connections prepared.
- Welded heated bed, with prepared connections and thermal insulation installed.
- Power supply ready to connect, with switch and disconnectable power cable.
- Printed parts of the X axis prepared. The parts of the X-axis motor, X-tensioner and the carriage are sent ready (with bearings and assembled fasteners).
- LCD with its housing ready to assemble in the structure.
Interactive step-by-step assembly instructions in Spanish. Mounting support included, with quick answers to any questions.
HTA3D v2 Extruder
Completely redesigned from our popular HTA3D extruder. It includes multiple serial improvements, among which we highlight:
- Dual Bondtech style pulley made of Hardened and Nickel-plated Steel. This type of pulley multiplies by two the force transmitted to the filament, and also, it reduces the stress caused in the retractions. So it guarantees us a powerful and reliable extrusion.
- 3D Touch leveling sensor. Light and precise, it mechanically samples the position of the bed, correcting deviations or inclinations.
- Powerful layer 4020 fan, which also acts as a protector for the 3D Touch sensor.
- Brass heating block with encapsulated thermistor, silicone sock and channels for wiring. This combination guarantees a stable temperature and a safe printing avoiding temperature errors during printing.
- Mechanical filament presence sensor with wheel. Simple and reliable operation, detects when the filament has run out so you can change it comfortably.
- Bimetal throat by default. The top of the range throat considered the best solution on the market.
Electronics 24V 32bits with TMC2209 UART
Electronics composed of SKR V1.4 with 4 TMC2209 controllers configured with UART and sensorless homing.
Powerful and stable configuration. You can print for countless hours thanks to the powerful SKR 1.4, its WSK220N04 mosfet is sized to withstand up to 220A, at 24V it works with amazing performance.
The TMC2209 also offer a very quiet movement, being able to switch between the SpreadCycle mode and the StealthChop mode. The Sensorless Homing function makes mounting the printer much easier by eliminating the need for endstops.
The new electronics box is larger, being able to house all the wiring for a very careful finish.
Magnetic heated bed 220x220mm
Powerful, capable of reaching 120ºC in temperature. With holes for the head of the screws so that the upper part will be completely flat so that the entire printing surface can be used. Directly compatible with all 220x220mm magnetic printing bases, having the resistance on the upper face the thermal transmission is much higher achieving higher real temperatures, in addition the new insulator is even more effective.
24V power supply, with dedicated fan
More than enough power for impressions as long as you need, since the source includes an internal fan that is automatically regulated to maintain an optimal temperature.
Includes a printed cover, light switch, and removable power cable for easy transport and maximum security.
24V power supplies have less losses due to the Joule effect so they have better performance, the whole printer will be much more efficient, it will heat up faster and the fans will run faster.
The best possible structure for a 3D printer, the design of this frame makes assembly as simple as fitting a puzzle, including self-locking nuts that will guarantee the absence of slack.
Includes top-end components, such as:
- Motors 17hs4401s with integrated spindle.
- POM nuts for extremely precise Z-axis movement.
- Belts reinforced with fiberglass and with anti-wear coating.
- Parts printed on PETG (mechanical) and PLA 3D850 (electronics housings).
- Silicon wiring resistant to high temperatures.
- Galvanized steel frame (3mm).
- Ground and polished stainless steel rod kit: 2 units of 375mm, 2 units of 350mm, 2 units of 320mm, 1smooth rod for the filament support.
- Printed parts, in PETG (mechanics) y PLA3D850 (others).
SKR V 1.4 32 bits.
TMC2209 x 4 drivers configured as UART and with sensorless homing for X and Y.
Magnetic heated bed 220x220mm with countersunk holes, welded cables, with 100kΩ NTC 3950 thermistor and with thermal insulation.
3DTouch heated bed leveling sensor.
2x Stepper motor Nema 17 - 17HS8401 Model.
1xStepper motor Nema 17 - 17HS4401 Model.
Power supply with switch, printed part, removable AC cable and wires for the Ramps 1.6+ prepared. 24V DC 400W power with intelligent fan.
12864 LCD with control and SD reader.
1x Mechanical endstop with wheel and 1m cable that works as presence of the filament sensor.
1x 4020 layer fan wired to cool down the printed part.
1x 6010 fan wired for the electronics.
1x All Metal V6 Hotend equipped with ceramic 50W heater cartridge, thermistor and fan 3010. 0.4mm precise nozzle.
Spiral for cables and cable ties.
- Movement kit:
12x LM8UU lineal bearings.
2x F624zz angular bearings.
1x GT2 pulley with bearing.
2m aprox. neoprene GT2 strap reinforced with fiberglass and with anti wear coating.
2x T2 pulleys of 20 teeth, aluminum.
- Nuts and bolts kit:
1x Set of Double Pulleys, Bondtech style.
Screws, washers, nuts and springs required.
We have simplified the assembly so that it can be done in a short time, without specific tools and without welding:
- Tutorial 1 - Structure and Y axis
- Tutorial 2 - X axis, Z axis and Extruder
- Tutorial 3 - Heated Bed, Power supply and Electronics
- Tutorial 4 - Lasts Adjustments
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to use our contact form. We will respond in less than 24 hours (business days).