HTA3D V2 Extruder
Pre-assembled kit without welds
The most significant features of 3DSteel
Pre-assembled kit without welds
Fast and very easy assembly, which does not require knowledge of electronics or mechanics.
We have simplified the assembly by sending preassembled parts:
- Extruder fully assembled with connections prepared.
- Welded heated bed, with prepared connections and thermal insulation installed.
- Power supply ready to connect, with switch and disconnectable power cable.
- Printed parts of the X axis prepared. The parts of the X-axis motor, X-tensioner and the carriage are sent ready (with bearings and assembled fasteners).
- LCD with its housing ready to assemble in the structure.
Interactive step-by-step assembly instructions in Spanish. Mounting support included, with quick answers to any questions.
HTA3D v2 Extruder
Completely redesigned from our popular HTA3D extruder. It includes multiple serial improvements, among which we highlight:
- Bondtech type dual pulley. This type of pulleys multiplies by two the force transmitted to the filament, also decreases the stress caused in the retractions. So it guarantees us a powerful and reliable extrusion.
- 3D Touch leveling sensor. Light and precise, it mechanically samples the position of the bed, correcting deviations or inclinations.
- Powerful layer 4020 fan, which also acts as a protector for the 3D Touch sensor.
- Heating block with encapsulated thermistor, silicone sock and channels for wiring. This combination guarantees a stable temperature and a safe printing avoiding temperature errors during printing.
- Mechanical filament presence sensor with wheel. Simple and reliable operation, detects when the filament has run out so you can change it comfortably.
Electronics with TMC2130 SPI
Electronics composed by Mega + Ramps 1.6+ with 4 TMC2130 drivers configurated with SPI and sensorless homing.
Powerful and stable configuration. You can print for countless hours thanks to the powerful Ramps 1.6+, its large Molex connectors will not be damaged and its WSK220N04 mosfet is sized to support up to 220A.
The TMC2130 also offer a very quiet movement, being able to switch between SpreadCycle mode and StealthChop mode. The "sensorless homing" function makes the assembly of the printer much easier by eliminating the need for endstop switches.
The new electronics box is larger, being able to house all the wiring for a very careful finish.
Heated Bed Mk3 220x220mm
Powerful, capable of reaching 100ºC of temperature. With holes for the screw head so that the top is completely flat and the entire surface printing can exploited. Compatible with all types of coatings, both adhesives and "ultrablase", as the traditional tempered glass with clips.
Power supply 400W of Ppower
More than enough power for impressions as long as you need, since the source includes an internal fan that is automatically regulated to maintain an optimal temperature.
Includes a printed cover, light switch, and removable power cable for easy transport and maximum security.
The best possible structure for a 3D printer, the design of this frame makes assembly as simple as fitting a puzzle, including self-locking nuts that will guarantee the absence of slack.
Includes top-end components, such as:
- Motors 17hs4401s with integrated spindle.
- POM nuts for extremely precise Z-axis movement.
- Belts reinforced with fiberglass and with anti-wear coating.
- Parts printed on PETG (mechanical) and PLA 3D850 (electronics housings).
- Silicon wiring resistant to high temperatures.
- Galvanized steel frame (3mm).
- Ground and polished stainless steel rod kit: 2 units of 375mm, 2 units of 350mm, 2 units of 320mm, 1smooth rod for the filament support.
- Printed parts, in PETG (mecanics) y PLA3D850 (others).
Mega 2560 R3 (Compatible) 16u2.
Ramps 1.6+ SPI configuration.
TMC2130 drivers x 4 configured as SPI and with sensorless homing for X and Y.
Heated bed MK3 220x220mm with countersunk holes, welded wiring and with thermal insulator.
Thermistor 100kΩ NTC 3950 (with 1m cable).
3DTouch heated bed leveling sensor.
2x Stepper motor Nema 17 - 17HS8401 Model.
1xStepper motor Nema 17 - 17HS4401 Model.
Power supply with switch, printed part, removable AC cable and wires for the Ramps 1.6+ prepared. 12V 33A DC 400W power with intelligent fan.
12864 LCD with control, SD reader and adapter for Ramps .
1x Mechanical endstop with wheel and 1m cable that works as presence of the filament sensor.
1x 4020 layer fan wired to cool down the printed part.
1x 6010 fan wired for the electronics.
1x All Metal V6 Hotend equipped with ceramic heater cartridge, thermistor and fan 3010. 0.4mm nozzle.
Spiral for cables and cable ties.
- Movement kit:
12x LM8UU lineal bearings.
2x F624zz angular bearings.
1x GT2 pulley with bearing.
2x 608zz angular bearings for the filament coil.
2m aprox. neoprene GT2 strap reinforced with fiberglass and with anti wear coating.
2x T2 pulleys of 20 teeth, aluminum.
- Nuts and bolts kit:
1x Set of Double Pulleys, Bondtech style.
Screws, washers, nuts and springs required.
We have simplified the assembly so that it can be done in a short time, without specific tools and without welding:
- Tutorial 1 - Structure and Y axis
- Tutorial 2 - X axis, Z axis and Extruder
- Tutorial 3 - Heated Bed, Power supply and Electronics
- Tutorial 4 - Lasts Adjustments
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to use our contact form. We will respond in less than 24 hours (business days).