This version of the popular Ramps 3D printer electronics is a revision that integrates SPI compatibility, eliminating the need for extra wiring for the SPI pins.
- Compatible with SPI and SPEP / DIR, configurable through the jumpers integrated in the board.
- 4-layer motherboard, improving operating temperature.
- High power connectors for the bed and the feeding.
- High power for the hot bed with WSK220N04 Mosfet, which supports up to 220A.
Installation using SPI mode:
- Locate the configuration pins below the controller position:
- Place the jumpers as you want to configure each controller, you can use different settings for each axis.
To use the SPI mode, you must connect the 1 with the 11, 2 with 12, 3 with 5, and 4 with 6. Leaving the white pins visible. Also, you must make sure that you have the pins assigned correctly. The default configuration is: XCS: D63, YCS: D40, ZCS: D42, E0CS: D65 and E1CS: D66.
- To use the STEP / DIR mode you must connect the jumpers connecting 11 with 10, 12 with 9 y 5 with 8, each of these three connections represents MS1, MS2, and MS3 respectively, so you can adjust the driver settings.
Configure the firmware to work as you installed the drivers.
1 unit. Jumpers and heatsink included.