Very versatile graphic display, as it can be connected in two ways at the same time:
- It can be connected as an external screen, using the pins TX and RX (black cable) so that you have the touch menu. This connection can be used to decrease the load on the processor.
- You can connect the two flat cables and enable the LCD "REPRAP_DISCOUNT_SMART_CONTROLLER" to have the Marlin menu and access advanced options such as the TMC controllers menu.
Both LCD settings can be easily toggled by pressing the central button of the LCD.
- Main control chip: ARM frequency series STM32F205/207VCT Master control chip with 32-bit Main frenquency of 120MHz
- The screen firmware is upgraded, more features:
Print mode selection interface: Multi-select printing mode, very convenient: U disk printing, TFT SD printing, onboard SD printing.
Mode preview effect.
Mode interface: Dual operating system can be switched with one click: Marlin or Touch Mode.
Data detection interface: Real-time monitoring, more detailed data such as temperature, time, Storey height nad flow.
- Support multiple languages, easy to use: Improve user experience, support up to 15 languages.
- Eye protection, energy saving:
LED brightness can be adjusted.
LED sleep brightness and time can be set.
TFT touch screen mode: serie port RS232 interface.
- Encoder design colours can be switched at will: 7 colours, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, white and pink.
- Reserved expansion port:
PS-ON: Expansion port reserved for automatic shutdown after printing.
FIL-DET: Reserved expansion port for Broken filament detection function.
UART serial port expansion port: 2 sets of UART serial expansion ports are reserved for user DIY.
- Appearance size: 149x77.5mm
- Installation size: 141x69.5mm
- MCU: STM32F205/207VCT6
- Screen display are: 110.88x62.832m
- Screen resolution: 480 (RBG) x 272
- Number of screen backllights: 12 white LED lights
- Power input: DC 5V
- Logic voltage: 3.3V and 5V
Link to documentation: Github
- 1 TFT50 V3.0 Display
- 1 5-pin cable (black colour)
- 2 Ordinary LCD cables