Filaflex 70A, 'Ultra-Soft', is a highly elastic flexible TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) filament based on polyurethane whose properties make it comparable to silicone. It has a shore hardness of 70A, reaching up to 900% stretch to breakage. Its main advantage is that after stretching, it returns to its original shape without deforming or breaking. Filaflex 70A is not suitable for All Metal hotends, since the filament could get stuck and not flow properly, however, if you have any doubt, ask us and we will advise you.
The flexible filaments of the Filaflex range are characterized by having great adhesion with the printing table, so they do not need hot table, blue tape, kapton tape, lacquer or any other spray adhesive. In addition, they are odorless and resistant to solvents, acetone and fuel. Printing them requires different guidelines than rigid filaments. To do so, the 3D printer must be configured appropriately.
- Shore hardness 70A
- 900% stretch
- Very high elasticity
- Solvent, fuel and acetone resistant
- No hot bedding required
- Manufactured in the EU
Filaflex 70A is non-toxic and can be in contact with skin. Consult for medical or food use. It can be used to create parts that require high elasticity such as:
- Insoles: orthopedic insoles.
- Prosthesis and organ models: prosthesis of arms, hands, organs for simulation of surgical operations, ...
- Objects and flexible parts for industry, automotive: bumpers, gaskets, tires, grippers...
- Textile parts and accessories: textile garments, fabrics, printing on garments, bags, earrings,...
- Footwear: soles, shoes, sandals, slippers, ...
|Print Settings (As reference)|
|Printing temperature||215 ºC - 235 ºC|
|Heated Bed||Not needed|
|Layer Fan||Use sparingly|