Functions and application:
- Installed with 32-bit 64MHz ARM® Cortex-M0+ STM32G0BORE chip, more stable and faster.
- Designed with the same connector with Raspberry Pi, giving you a confident connection with all versions of CM4, definitely, CB1. Also, a screw-reinforced installation is also avaliable (non included).
- TPS5450-5A Power Chip :The 5A output perfectly matches the power supply need of Raspberry Pi.
- It has rich expansion ports, can support various expansion modules, such as BL Touch, LCD screen, RGB light, auto shutdown, etc.
The M4P & CB1 can be the best choice for Voron V0, Ender 3 etc.
- MCU: STM32G0BORE
- Frequency: 64 MHz
- Size: 160 x 95 mm
- Fan Port: PWM Fan x3; SoC Fan x1
- Heater cartridge connector: 1
- Thermistor: 100k NTC x2
- USB: 1 USB-OTG; 3 USB-Host 2.0
- HDMI x1
- Maximum output current Heated bed: 10A
- Maximum output current Hotend: 6A
- Maximum output current Fan port: 1A
- Total current for Heater cartridge + driver + fan: <20A
- Extended Interface: BL Touch (Servos, Probe), Fil-DET, 2x RBG
- Motor driver support: TMC5160, TMC2209, TMC2225, TMC2226, TMC2208, TMC2130, ST820, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988, etc.
- Driver working mode support: SPI, UART, STEP/DIR
- Motor Driver Interface: X, Y, Z (dual Z axis), E0: a total of four
More info click here.