Functions and application:
- Installed with 32-bit 64MHz ARM® Cortex-M0+ STM32G0B1VET6 chip, more stable and faster.
- Designed with the same connector with Raspberry Pi, giving you a confident connection with all versions of CM4,definitely, CB1. Also, a screw-reinforced installation is also avaliable (non included).
- It has rich expansion ports, can support various expansion modules, such as BL Touch, LCD screen, RGB light, auto shutdown, etc.
- TPS5450-5A Power Chip The 5A output perfectly matches the power supply need of Raspberry Pi.
- Selectable CNC fan voltage, 5V/12V/24V.
- Added eFuse circuit protection. It will faster disconnected on overload, and automatically reset if the overload is gone, which will greatly reduce the motherboard burnout caused by short circuits or ignition.
- Reserved Can Bus port can be connected with EBB CAN, which will simplify the wiring and provide strong anti-interference ability.
The M8P & CB1 can be the best choice for Voron 2.4, VzBot, etc.
- MCU: STM32G0B1VET6
- Frequency: 64 MHz
- Size: 170 x 102.7 mm
- Fan Port: 2 pins PWM fan x5; 4 pins PWM fan x2; always on fan x1; SoC x1
- Heater cartridge connector: 4
- Thermistor: 100k NTC x5
- USB: 1 USB-OTG or UART to USB; 3 USB-Host 2.0
- HDMI x2
- Can bus interface
- Logic voltage: 3.3V
- Heating Port: Heated Bed (HB), Heater cartridge (HE0, HE1, HE2, HE3)
- Maximum output current Heated bed: 10A, peak value: 12A
- Maximum output current Hotend: 5.5A, peak value: 6A
- Maximum output current Fan port: 1A, peak value: 1.5A
- Total current for Heater cartridge + driver + fan: <12A
- Fan port: Two-wire CNC Fan (FAN0, FAN1, FAN2, FAN2), four-wire CNC fan (FAN4, FAN5, FAN6), always-on fan (24V FAN x2), among which the CNC Fan voltages are 5V, 12V, 24V optional
- Extended Interface: BL Touch (Servos, Probe), Fil-DET, 2x RBG, SPI, PS-ON
- Motor driver support: TMC5160, TMC2209, TMC2225, TMC2226, TMC2208, TMC2130, ST820, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988, etc.
- Driver working mode support: SPI, UART, STEP/DIR
- Motor Driver Interface: X, Y, Z (dual Z axis), E0: a total of four
More info click here.